We welcome you to contact Trish Brown, our marketing associate, who will find the best speaker or entertainer for your upcoming event.
Trish has extensive experience in marketing, sales and promotions including many years with radio, print and online publications. Her wide range of contacts includes corporations, agencies and small businesses. One of her specialties is the entertainment industry, and she will work tirelessly to help fill your request with top professionals. For any budget and any location, just let her know what your interests are, and she will find a suitable match.
She also can arrange marketing consultation, public relations support, media planning or social media management for entertainers and professional training for new speakers.
Email: Trish@SpeakersInternational.com for immediate assistance.
International guest speaker, celebrated author and Philanthropy Consultant, Rooney International Scholar, TEDx Speaker and Wellington, New Zealand Rotary Member – Getrude Matshe
Watch the TEDx Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIyOtusDxE
Read her Huffington Post articles http://www.huffingtonpost.com/getrude-matshe/
Getrude Matshe is an inspirational speaker who has been described as a vibrant bundle of African energy whose zest and passion for life inspires everyone she meets. She is passionate about helping people achieve their full potential and find their individual life purpose. She is passionate about individuals’ success. This makes her an energetic, inspirational and enlightening speaker. Getrude has written several books and is now a book writing coach.
About Getrude Matshe
Her speaking career started in Norway 1989 and for 12 years she has worked in the IT industry as a Systems Analyst, Systems Support Manager and Project Manager. Getrude immigrated to New Zealand in 2001 with nothing and is now the Director of three successful companies.
- She started Medical Recruiters of New Zealand Ltd
- GM Global Investments Ltd (Property)
- As an owner she formed Simzisani Ltd, a talent agency catering for the film and advertising industry and has been instrumental in supplying ethnic extras for prominent movies such as Peter Jackson’s “King Kong” and James Cameron’s Avatar
- She is the founder and CEO of the Africa Alive Education Foundation, an organization that supports HIV orphans in Zimbabwe
- She formed Walk on the Wild Side Tours – a symbiotic tourism company that takes tourist to Zimbabwe to work with HIV and Aids orphans
- She became a Rooney International Scholar in 2012 and worked at Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- She is married and the mother of three children and a well known African Storyteller, poet, artist and published author.
- She is a script writer and an Independent film maker
- She writes for CNN iReport – http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-946671?ref=email
- Getrude blogs for the Huffington Post – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/getrude-matshe/
- Actress in the movie “Cry Freedom” with Denzel Washington in 1987
- 15th March 2014 Getrude was a speaker at the UN Annual Summit on the Status of Women
- Getrude supports and volunteers for :-
- The John Fawcett foundation in Bali Indonesia
- Mustard Seed Orphanage in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- The Ubuntu Africa foundation in Cape Town, South Africa
- Ujamaa Children’s Home in Arusha, Tanzania
- Global Camps Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa
Getrude is a dynamic entrepreneur who has started life in a new country and who has proved that anything is possible if you have a purpose.
Some days, when writers’ block descends, our query letters return like boomerangs and our books aren’t selling, it’s nice to reflect upon what we have going for us.
1. We can travel light. Unlike plumbers and brain surgeons, writers need only a small notebook and a pencil to do our jobs (the current electronic paraphernalia is fine, but optional). And if you’re one of those fortunate souls able to conjure lengthy passages in your head, you don’t need anything at all.
2. We can eat and drink while we work.
3. We face no institutional barriers. You can’t call yourself a doctor, a lawyer, a minister or a police officer without jumping through some societal hoops. To call yourself a writer, though, all you have to do is write. It doesn’t have to be how you make your living, you don’t need to be published, and you don’t even have…
View original post 307 more words
Cynthia Washington-Williams presents programs on communications, conflict resolution and self care. Her extensive training and experience is international, and she is especially suited for speaking to military and professional audiences. Contact us to schedule her for your next meeting.
She is an empathetic, effective and motivated professional who combines clinical experience with compassion to meet the challenges facing today’s family. She demonstrates a clear awareness of diverse backgrounds and is alert to widely varied needs and circumstances.
Statement: As an adolescent and family therapist, I believe that all members of a family play a role in the issues that present themselves in a therapeutic setting. Each member of the family enters every encounter as a human being propelled forward by the unique experiences of their past. My work is to focus on uncovering these unconscious patterns in the family system, to identify the habitual protective response for each family member, to begin to heal the core emotional wounds that were created as a result, and then reestablish family relationships based on trust, boundaries, communication and contact.
My experiences have afforded me skills in leadership and training with effective interpersonal and communication skills — writing, speaking, presenting, training, persuading, mediating, negotiating, influencing. Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills strengthened by a strong background in event planning.
WHAT IS THE CARDSHARK?
CardShark is a live, interactive, sleight-of-hand show. Venture into the world of The CardShark and you will dive deeply into the arts of deception. You won’t believe your eyes as The CardShark…
• Demonstrates how sleight of hand amazes and deceives
• Exposes how con artists fleece unsuspecting victims
• Pulls the curtain back on the ways fortune tellers weave their hypnotic spell
• And teaches a lesson on why you shouldn’t play cards with strangers
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to partner with an expert card cheat, to peer into the future, or to control the outcome of your own destiny, you’ll never forget the experiences you have with The CardShark.
“FANTASTIC show with something for everyone.”
Nelson Griswold, Bottom Line Solutions – Client
WHO IS THE CARDSHARK?
The CardShark is a charismatic, mysterious, and debonair figure who is a master of sleight of hand. He uses his two hands, ten fingers, cleverness, and a deck of playing cards to entertain and educate his audiences about the devious practices of the con man, the charlatan and the cheat.
When you spend time with The CardShark you’ll experience the seedy underbelly of a sometimes dangerous world in a safe and wickedly funny way.
Sophisticated. Fascinating. Disarming. Intense. Sexy.
How will you describe your time spent with The CardShark?
“MUST. SEE. SHOW.”
-John Pyka, Producer
WHEN IS THE CARDSHARK?
Are You Ready to Experience The CardShark?
The CardShark Show is best experienced in a formal setting with guest’s full attention.
For groups holding an event in an informal setting where guests will be mingling, The CardShark Atmospheric Entertainment is the best way to enjoy The CardShark.
For audiences who crave a completely unique experience, The CardShark delivers in spades.
“I highly recommend this show to anyone!”
Jacob Lindsey, Audience Member
Let us know if you would like to meet Jason Michaels, the CARDSHARK!
Music as Medicine is Dr. Lane’s specialty which she discusses in keynotes especially suitable for caregivers and professional medical meetings.
Ask for details or to schedule a program at your location.
He is a veteran leader who has successfully advised and guided individuals as well as companies for more than three decades. He previously enjoyed a noteworthy and successful career in senior management at publicly traded and privately held companies. His passion for business management and strategy led him to establish and develop six prosperous companies and acquire others over the past three decades.
Currently his two companies are Greater Business Solutions and Computer Troubleshooters of Bethlehem, PA.
Also, Scott is a radio talk show host with a highly successful weekly show, “Business 101 with Scott Gingold” which is also available via Podcast.
His extensive experience and range of expertise are the reason he has been sought out by numerous media outlets, including the Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Smart Money magazine, The Society for Human Resource Management, and Chief Executive Magazine.
He speaks regularly for colleges and universities as well as corporations, think tanks, civic groups, non-profit organizations and others to provide counsel and to impart his knowledge.
Scott is a really fine addition to our group of professionals, and we are pleased to work with him. Let us know when you’d like to meet him!