Andreann Geise, local Myrtle Beach chef and food sport
competitor, is accepting sponsors for her upcoming participation in the World
food Championship in Dallas in October.
She will compete for the World Sandwich Championship, and category
winners then compete for overall championship. She was a judge for the chili
category at the championship in 2015 and has competed for the past three
Sponsors are invited to contribute any dollar amount or
product related to the competition. Sponsors receive immediate recognition on
social media, continuing weekly mention until the event and daily coverage
during the competition. Included for the sponsor are photos or links to the
product or service. A food item or related product may be considered for use
during the actual event. A patch on the chef jacket or apron also may be supplied
with the top level of sponsorship.
Geise began her food sport with her win on the hometown
favorite episode of Ultimate Recipe Showdown on the Food Network and has since
appeared on the Cooking Channel, Fox Sports South, the Sportsman Table, A &
E Network and Discovery Network. She has shared the stage with celebrity chefs
including Guy Fieri, Aaron McCargo, Jr. and Fabio Viviani. She is a South
Carolina Barbecue Association ambassador, a senior judge and novice instructor.
Her dishes have been served at large events such as NYC
Fashion Week and Bon Appetit Supper club, and she has had many recipes
published in multiple magazines. She has cooked for Cal Ripken Jr., Marilyn
McCoo, Billy Davis Jr, Elise Testone, Mac Arnold, The Bronx Wanderers, Ken Lavigne,
The Movin Out Band and Manhattan transfer as well as for many private parties.
The eighth annual championship event is the largest food
sport tournament hosting hundreds of competitors throughout 10 categories and
awarding more than one million dollars
in total prize money. Television
coverage and social media reaches many countries in addition to the United
Contact Geise via Facebook or email@example.com to
discuss sponsorship details.
International guest speaker, celebrated author and Philanthropy Consultant, Rooney International Scholar, TEDx Speaker and Wellington, New Zealand Rotary Member – Getrude Matshe
Watch the TEDx Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIyOtusDxE
Read her Huffington Post articles http://www.huffingtonpost.com/getrude-matshe/
Getrude Matshe is an inspirational speaker who has been described as a vibrant bundle of African energy whose zest and passion for life inspires everyone she meets. She is passionate about helping people achieve their full potential and find their individual life purpose. She is passionate about individuals’ success. This makes her an energetic, inspirational and enlightening speaker. Getrude has written several books and is now a book writing coach.
About Getrude Matshe
Her speaking career started in Norway 1989 and for 12 years she has worked in the IT industry as a Systems Analyst, Systems Support Manager and Project Manager. Getrude immigrated to New Zealand in 2001 with nothing and is now the Director of three successful companies.
- She started Medical Recruiters of New Zealand Ltd
- GM Global Investments Ltd (Property)
- As an owner she formed Simzisani Ltd, a talent agency catering for the film and advertising industry and has been instrumental in supplying ethnic extras for prominent movies such as Peter Jackson’s “King Kong” and James Cameron’s Avatar
- She is the founder and CEO of the Africa Alive Education Foundation, an organization that supports HIV orphans in Zimbabwe
- She formed Walk on the Wild Side Tours – a symbiotic tourism company that takes tourist to Zimbabwe to work with HIV and Aids orphans
- She became a Rooney International Scholar in 2012 and worked at Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- She is married and the mother of three children and a well known African Storyteller, poet, artist and published author.
- She is a script writer and an Independent film maker
- She writes for CNN iReport – http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-946671?ref=email
- Getrude blogs for the Huffington Post – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/getrude-matshe/
- Actress in the movie “Cry Freedom” with Denzel Washington in 1987
- 15th March 2014 Getrude was a speaker at the UN Annual Summit on the Status of Women
- Getrude supports and volunteers for :-
- The John Fawcett foundation in Bali Indonesia
- Mustard Seed Orphanage in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- The Ubuntu Africa foundation in Cape Town, South Africa
- Ujamaa Children’s Home in Arusha, Tanzania
- Global Camps Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa
Getrude is a dynamic entrepreneur who has started life in a new country and who has proved that anything is possible if you have a purpose.
Cynthia Washington-Williams presents programs on communications, conflict resolution and self care. Her extensive training and experience is international, and she is especially suited for speaking to military and professional audiences. Contact us to schedule her for your next meeting.
She is an empathetic, effective and motivated professional who combines clinical experience with compassion to meet the challenges facing today’s family. She demonstrates a clear awareness of diverse backgrounds and is alert to widely varied needs and circumstances.
Statement: As an adolescent and family therapist, I believe that all members of a family play a role in the issues that present themselves in a therapeutic setting. Each member of the family enters every encounter as a human being propelled forward by the unique experiences of their past. My work is to focus on uncovering these unconscious patterns in the family system, to identify the habitual protective response for each family member, to begin to heal the core emotional wounds that were created as a result, and then reestablish family relationships based on trust, boundaries, communication and contact.
My experiences have afforded me skills in leadership and training with effective interpersonal and communication skills — writing, speaking, presenting, training, persuading, mediating, negotiating, influencing. Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills strengthened by a strong background in event planning.